2020 is coming to an end and a new year is approaching. Most of us are ready to move into 2021 with hopes that it will bring back some normality. We all want to ring in the new year with our loved ones, but we are running out of ideas for new fun things to do while socially distancing. Here are some idea’s that might just help to make new years not seem as isolated.
- Make something fun and healthy for a food spread.
- Get dressed up, just because you’re staying in doesn’t mean you can’t look your best.
- Decorate like you’re having a party, not only will this help set the mood, but it will look great for pictures.
- Take pictures, even though 2020 has not been the best year it is still a year to remember.
- Play games, not only can you play with the people in your house but there are many games that you can play with friends and family virtually.
- Watch the ball drop, there is something satisfying about participating in the countdown and yelling “Happy New Year”. Here are some of the channels you can watch it on.
If you have been feeling down, anxious, stressed and not like your normal self these are all things to help boost your mood and rain in the new year on a more positive note.