New Year, New You
January 10, 2020
The new year often comes with several new year’s resolutions. Here are some great ways to improve your overall health and get a fresh start for the new year!
- Eat a healthy diet. Making healthy food choices can help you lose weight and improve your overall health!
- Move your body! Exercise has been proven to be beneficial for your physical and emotional health. Strive to get 150 minutes of activity per week.
- Rethink your drink. Try to substitute water for juice, soda, or alcohol. This can help you lose weight, and it will also improve your overall health.
- Get enough sleep! Sleep is the main way your body recharges and prepares for the next day. Establish a sleep routine to help your body charge.
- Quit smoking! Tobacco use is detrimental to your health. Quitting smoking is a great new year’s resolution that will improve your life tenfold.
- Practice sun safety! Cover your skin and wear warm layers in the cold. Protect your skin with at least SPF 15 year-round to reduce your risk of melanoma and other skin cancers!
Our FutureHealth family hopes that your 2020 is successful and healthy! Happy New Year!