You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '26,418,'','1675902670')' at line 1. Failed to access hit info.
Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) is where there is an ongoing pattern of inattention and/or hyperactivity. Those who suffer from ADHD experience impulses that interfere with functionality and development. With that said, there are three types of ADHD:
1. Inattention - Has difficulty staying on task, focusing, and organizing, but not due to a lack of comprehension.
2. Hyperactivity - Moves constantly, including where it is not appropriate. Can be extremely restless and talk too much
3. Impulsivity - Acts without thinking, and has a lack of self-control
Here are some signs and symptoms of those who suffer from ADHD:
○ Overlook/miss details
○ Hard to follow instructions
○ Hard to pay attention
○ Easily distracted
○ Having difficulty waiting
○ Unable to engage quietly
○ Interrupt others
ADHD can affect anyone from all ages. Unlike other mental health illnesses, ADHD is more common in males than females. This can cause learning disorders, anxiety disorders, conduct disorders, depression, and substance abuse.
Regarding treatment, for those who suffer with this disorder, they can take medications, or go through psychotherapy/psychosocial interventions. For medications, people with this disorder can take either stimulants or non-stimulants. Stimulants help increase brain chemical dopamine, which aids in thinking and attention. Non-stimulants take longer to work, but helps improve focus, attention, and impulses. Whereas for therapy, there are Behavioral therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, support groups and more.