You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '26,416,'','1695285644')' at line 1. Failed to access hit info.
It is normal for someone to get occasional anxiety, but for those who suffer from an anxiety disorder, it is more than temporary anxiety. For those who suffer from an anxiety disorder, it can interfere with your job performance, schoolwork or even relationships.
There are several signs and symptoms for the different types of anxiety disorders. Some of these are the following:
● Generalized Anxiety Disorder - Excess worry/fear
● Panic Disorder - Recurring, unexpected panic attacks that create sudden periods of intense fear that comes quickly
● Phobia-Related Disorder - Intense fear to a specific object or situation (out of proportion to the actual danger)
● Specific Phobia (aka Simple Phobia) - Specific phobia of intense fear/anxiety about a specific situation
● Social Anxiety Disorder (aka Social Phobia) - Intense fear/anxiety of social/performance situations
● Separation Anxiety Disorder - Fears being parted from people to whom they are attached
Though the above list is only a few to the many different types of anxiety disorder, there are risk factors. Like many others, your genetics and environment are big risk factors when it comes to this disorder.
Some treatments for an anxiety disorder include psychotherapy, medications, support groups and stress management techniques. For psychotherapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is utilized to help people not only think differently, but also behave and react differently. Medication wise, there are anti-anxiety meds, antidepressants (normally for depression but can help anxiety), beta-blockers (normally for high blood pressure, but can relieve physical symptoms of anxiety). Every person is different, and so is the treatment that works best for you.