Health Care costs are rising and individual health issues are on the rise. A 2011 Gallup study found 86 percent of full time employees in the U.S. are now overweight or have at least one chronic but often preventable condition.
The leading 2010 study on wellness cost benefit analysis by Harvard health economist Katherine Baicker found that for every dollar spent on wellness, medical costs and absenteeism costs fall by about $6. This equates to a potential 600% ROI from implementing a wellness program. Dozens of studies agree that a wellness program WILL SAVE YOU MONEY!
FutureHealth Member Services
FutureHealth uses the four basic principles of wellness:
- Starting at your personalized dashboard the program evaluates your current physical and mental wellbeing, providing a metered assessment.
- Members are presented with a scaffolded plan toward personal improvement. Social media, reward recognition and motivational elements are used to ensure members stick with the program.
- Members maintain healthier behaviors, reducing sick time and promoting increased productivity.
- Future Health offers comprehensive testing that assures our members have successfully understood their wellness program. You can test on many different topics and get a diploma on each one.
- Educational Documentaries
- Assessments & Exams
- Diet & Recipes
- Exercise Videos
- Extensive Research Library
- Effects on the Body Tools
- Inspirational Text Messages
- Find a Treatment Center
- Alcohol Addiction
- Eating Disorders
- Personal Safety
- Opioid Epidemic
- Stress & Anxiety